The Bahhhhble p.3 Preview The Bahhhhble p.3 Preview

WE MISS YOU!

MAN! BAHHHHBLE defenatley never got the recon. it deserved, but atleast it;s got a fan base, it's been something like 2 yrs since the preview was release, GOATOPIA is missing, or down, So I;'m gonna assume that one of my most loved and appreciated series is dead..... a sad sad day in my life indeed!

~COME BACK TO US!~

Make Up Trouble Make Up Trouble

Giood art work

but..heaven save all the poor people who watched this, My life is fading away now..Im a guy...I should not have seen this....God saved you soul

-Duel- -Duel-

GREAT JOB!!

I loved this flash...but are u racist? the balck dude gets a gun and still sucks! but I don't care because I'm white and we got a katana! Woot, we owned that black dude! but still Sweet movie, and it appeared racist to me a little bit..2 feet away and he cant hit us with a gun lol.

THE GG IS DEAD THE GG IS DEAD

Hmmm

Anyone w/ the balls to put up a swatstica has won my support. You go dude, the nazis were crazy biatches, but i still love WWII and war!

SirRupertFancytart responds:

I don't get it.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

#1 in my favs. and that's sayin' somethin'

Sweet dude! I've been followin' u for sometime now, and ur definately my fav. artist now! Keep up the sweet work, BTW, what is the last song u used in the flash??? email it to me if ya could plz? at ty

Apocalypse Apocalypse

Ehhh...

TWas ok man, u neeed to make it a little longer though. keep up the good work however!

S-M-films responds:

Yeah I really did want to make it longer but my flash trial expires tomorrow so i had to wrap it up. Im gonna make more flash though thanks for the 7 :)

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Muy BUENO!

Yo hablo bajo espanol. Tu ES FANTASTICO! La flash es muy muy buneo! THANKS BUNCHES U ROCK!

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

Blood Bath of Beauty

I love Warhammer 40k! sweet job on the art and the abattle sounds. I know u've probly heard this a billion times man, but I could barely hear even one of the voices, so, besides that! KICK @$$ SWEET!

littleFoot littleFoot

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! SWEET! fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was unbelieveably tight, as always! KEEP IT UP!